About the Position
We're on the lookout for candidates with experience in User Experience Design to instruct our part-time UX Design course!
You’ll work directly with our students, teaching them prepared curriculum, and supporting them as they create amazing portfolio-worthy projects. We care deeply about all of our students and we want to ensure a thoughtful, stimulating, and positive experience from their very first day in their first class with us, all along their journey learning new skills.
In this role, you will:
- Teach prepared course curriculum through lessons, and interactive exercises
- Work directly with our students in the classroom and give project support
- Working individually and in small groups with students to solve problems
- Collaborate with curriculum team to recommend curriculum improvements
- Other tasks as required
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience working in UX
- You’re an excellent public speaker and written communicator
- You are collaborative, energetic, empathetic, and a great technical problem solver.
- You are flexible, willing, and able to respond and adapt to different learning styles and personalities
- You are excited about improving user experience and enhancing user satisfaction
- You’re comfortable using Zoom, GitHub, Google Docs, Sheets, and Drive.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to help others!
Please note this is a part-time position, with hours in the evening or weekend depending on the session timing.
Founded in 2012, Juno College of Technology (formerly HackerYou College of Technology) is a well-loved provider of hands-on, project-based training for people who want to learn to code or become professional developers! From our 12,000 square foot office in downtown Toronto and Live Online, we run full-time and continuing education courses year-round. We also run free coding workshops and corporate training. With thousands of alumni and over a thousand students a year, there’s a large community of people ready to welcome you to Juno!
How to apply
Please apply via this link! We’d love to see your resume, and anything else you’d like to provide us! All applications are appreciated, but we will only contact successful applicants to move on to the next stage.
Doesn't sound like the job for you?
If you're looking for a career change but this position doesn't sound like a good fit, our Web Development Immersive Bootcamp can help. With an employment rate of 78.5% within 180 days of graduation and a median base salary of $55,000, becoming a developer is something you won't regret. Find out more about our Bootcamp or download our Student Outcomes Report to find out more about our grads' success.