How it works
Our proven process turns you into a sought-after web developer, from anywhere in the world.
Ready to make a career change? Juno’s time-tested process has been helping people break into tech for almost a decade, with exciting student outcomes like a median base salary of $52,812 after graduation. With support from talented instructors, passionate alumni, and a dedicated career team, we’ll take you from absolute beginner to successful developer, Live Online from anywhere in the world. Follow the steps below or download our Kickstart Your Tech Career Package to get started.
Attend a Free Live Online Workshop
If you're thinking about breaking into Web Development, our beginner-friendly Web Dev 101 workshops are the perfect first step. You'll have the chance to:
- Learn the fundamentals of Web Development
- Build your own project to show your friends
- Introduce yourself to the amazing Juno community
Join Our Web Development Course
Our flagship course is designed for tech-savvy beginners – no prior experience is necessary. In this course, which roughly 90% of successful Bootcamp applicants have taken, you will:
- Learn in a hands-on, community-oriented environment
- Build websites from scratch based on beautiful designs
- Understand the basics of HTML, CSS, and responsive development
- Gain the skills you need to prepare for Bootcamp
- Build on the knowledge of core coding languages you learned in Web Development
- Understand how to add complexity and interactivity to your websites
Apply to our Award-Winning Bootcamp
Our Web Development Immersive Bootcamp will help you land a job as a web developer - fast. In this competitive program, which typically fills up 2-3 months advance, you will:
- Learn in a real-world hands-on classroom environment
- Create original portfolio-worthy projects based on beautiful designs
- Receive dedicated career support including interview practice, connections to industry, and more.
- Graduate with the skills, confidence, and support you need to launch your web development career.