At Juno, we’ve got ambitious goals and we’re looking for driven, results-oriented, and friendly people to help us achieve them.
Founded in 2012, Juno College of Technology (formerly HackerYou College of Technology) is a well-loved provider of hands-on, project-based training for people who want to learn to code or become professional developers! From our 12,000 square foot office in downtown Toronto, we run full-time and continuing education courses year-round. We also run workshops, corporate training events, and we rent out our office to external groups. With thousands of alumni and 1000+ students a year, there’s a large community of people ready to welcome you to Juno!
We’re a small team of around 35 people and you’ll be a part of our Growth team, reporting to the VP, Growth. As a team, we experiment and improve, we take initiative and deliver results, we are flexible and thrive in ambiguity, and we’re enthusiastic and positive.
As the Performance and Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating demand for our courses and leads for our sales team. You’ll spend half of your time connecting our products (our courses) to our customers (our students) and half of your time optimizing our digital advertising to drive efficiency. Below is a sample of the responsibilities of this role:
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns based on our course calendar, working in conjunction with our Alumni Engagement & Events Manager and our content team.
- Ideate powerful content journeys that drive desired actions and collaborate with our content team to bring them to life.
- Lead product launches by becoming the expert on the course, building a launch plan, and training our sales team.
- Optimize our digital advertising to drive performance efficiently and, ultimately, get meetings booked for our sales team.
- Become the go-to person within the marketing team when it comes to Pardot and Salesforce.
- Attend relevant local events and being able to speak to Juno’s strategic vision and goals
- You have 4-6 years of experience in marketing, with focus on B2C growth marketing
- You have worked on advertising creative before; be it with an agency, a freelancer, or in some other way
- You have experience managing paid ads and feel at home in Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager
- You have put together a few marketing plans in your time and brought them to life, seeing your work in the wild
- You are skilled at cross-functional collaboration and bring people together the right amount and at the right times.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can make complex topics simple.
- You are very organized and have an attention to detail.
You have a ‘no job is too big or too small’ mentality
Perks & Benefits
Please visit our Careers page for a full list of perks & benefits.
How to Apply
Please apply here! We’d love to see your resume, and anything else you’d like to provide us! All applications are appreciated, but we will only contact successful applicants to move on to the next stage.