At Juno, we’ve got ambitious goals and we’re looking for driven, results-oriented, and friendly people to help us achieve them.
Founded by Heather Payne in 2012, Juno College of Technology is an innovative technology school based in Toronto, Canada. As a registered Private Career College, Juno offers courses for people who want to land jobs in tech - fast - and serves over 1000 students a year from a 12,000 square foot campus in downtown Toronto. Currently all of our courses and programs are offered Live Online and our team is fully remote until we are able to safely return to our campus. With thousands of alumni and 1000+ students a year, there's a large community of people ready to welcome you to Juno!
As a Marketing Developer on a one year contract with Juno, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining Juno’s website, landing pages, and email templates. As a member of The Marketing Team and under the direction of Juno’s Content Marketing & Design Manager, you’ll be the sole developer responsible for these assets, with the technical support of Juno’s CTO.
Below is a sample of the Marketing Developer’s responsibilities.
- Building, maintaining, updating, and optimizing Juno’s website.
- Building, maintaining, updating, and optimizing landing pages and email templates within Pardot, Juno’s marketing automation software.
- Connecting Juno’s website with Contentful, Juno’s content management system.
- Connecting Juno’s forms and data with Pardot and Salesforce.
- Optimizing Juno’s website and landing pages for SEO and accessibility.
- Working with the Marketing Team to create landing pages that convert.
- Mentoring courses and leading workshops as required.
- You are a Junior Front-End Developer ready to take on new challenges and learn as you go.
- You are comfortable working in GitHub.
- You are excited about web development, and specifically love building with these languages.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have strong time management skills.
- You are organized and have an attention to detail.
- You are comfortable both working on your own and as a member of a tight-knit team.
- You have a ‘no job is too big or too small’ mentality.
- You are reliable and deadline oriented.
- You enjoy asking questions and thinking critically about the things you are building.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in marketing or design.
- Experience with teaching or mentorship.
- Experience working with Netlify, Contentful, Gatsby, and GraphQL.
Perks & benefits
Please note that this is a full-time, 1 year contract beginning as soon as possible. Under this contract you will have access to the same vacation time and benefits as permanent employees. Please visit our Careers page for a full list of perks & benefits.
How to apply
Applications for this position are now closed.
Doesn't sound like the job for you?
If you're looking for a career change but this position doesn't sound like a good fit, our Web Development Immersive Bootcamp can help. With an employment rate of 78.5% within 180 days of graduation and a median base salary of $55,000, becoming a developer is something you won't regret. Find out more about our Bootcamp or download our Student Outcomes Report to find out more about our grads' success.